Thursday, September 5, 2013


L O O K   W H O ' S   B A C K ! ! !

Yup. After less than a year doing other things, I am back; and I am blogging.

At least, I am blogging today.

This first post will be a simple one--just to let my loyal follower(s) know that I have good intentions.  And a lot of photographs.  Most of them will be of animals, but increasingly I have found that living things move too quickly to keep up with; and I do better taking thousands of exposures of inanimate objects--usually rendering them into subjects no one can recognize.

Predictably, I take pleasure in this puzzling approximation of communication.

I will do my best to get into the habit of updating regularly--my goal is to post this morning and again later in the day with a more substantial post.  If my schedule cooperates, this might once again become an active site.  So check back soon, as I will update as soon as work allows.

But for now . . .

  . . . I've gotta fly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment