Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back Home Again


When I arrived home, I could tell that not all had been calm while I was away. There were signs of disturbance, notably the box on the dresser where Paxil and Remedios take turns sleeping while I type was overturned on the floor.

Actually, when I think about it, that may have been the only sign. But it's the standard sign that Shiva has seized the opportunity of my absence to get too close to Remedios. No lasting damage seems to have occurred in any direction. Paxil and Remedios have happily bounced around, playing with each other, while Shiva has patiently followed me from room to room, as though confirmed in his resolve to never again let me get completely out of his sight.

In other words, all is back the way it usually is.

Now that I have returned the box to its spot on the dresser and filled it with its blanket, so that it can once again contain a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment