Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Curiosity

Curiosity has gotten the better of me.

So I am entering the blogosphere, timidly, tentatively, with trepidation . . . on, as it were, cat's feet. Among my interests at the moment, questions of animality rank high, and from time to time, I might think out loud here. But more than anything else, at least at the start, my goal is simple: to post regularly--perhaps almost daily--snapshots. Not photographs, snapshots. No great claim to artistic quality, just a record, an animal trace. Eventually, I may branch out--horses, wolves, eagles, mice, etc. But at the start the focus will be on the three cats with whom I currently cohabit: Paxil, Remedios the Beautiful, and Shiva. Introducing Paxil from about the time he entered my life two years ago, amid the papers with which I decorate most flat surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment