Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can't We All Get Along?


First, I guess apologies are in order for taking so long between posts. If you promise daily paxil, you really need to provide it more often than just weekly.

I got a little lax in my feline photography.

And I guess when it comes right down to it, my models have gotten a bit repetitive in their poses. After weeks of careful study, I am coming to the conclusion that they only do about four things, three of which involve sleeping in familiar locations.

While they may repeat the same behavior in the same locations, at least from time to time, they adjust their configuration. Last night, for instance, Paxil decided that I was an uncomfortable person to sleep on while I was grading papers, so he decided that he would join Shiva in his papasan.

Perhaps one day we will get Remedios to come by from her perch on the other side of the room and squeeze into the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment