Friday, December 11, 2009

Upon Further Reflection


There is no snow.

Well, at least none currently visible. It still looks cold out there, but the sun seems to have melted away all the remaining snow.

I suppose, at some point, I will have to venture outside and discover for myself just how warm it has become. Just like at some point I will need to try and clean that mirror that looked so clean until I tried taking a photograph with it in the background.

But for now it is probably enough to consider that here inside, in December, it is warm and one can sleep wrapped up in warm blankets.

In fact, upon further reflection, perhaps one can just place a finger over the flashbulb and the mirror won't look so dirty. And if that's the case, maybe one doesn't need to go outside after all.

1 comment:

  1. I sleep (or not) with a blanket just because I know that it is winter and that is how one is supposed to sleep (or not) in winter. With a blanket. No matter that my winter is 86 degrees.

    ReplyDelete